Foreign Exchange Services :
- New India Co-Operative Bank Limited is authorised by Reserve Bank of India to act as an Authorized Dealer - Category – II
- License holder to deal in Foreign Exchange Business.
We provide the following Foreign Exchange & Trade Services to Businesses on our own account as well as through Authorised Dealer-Category–I Correspondent Banks and Full Fledged Money Changers.
Foreign exchange services:
- Issue and Encashment of
(A)Foreign Currency Notes.
- Collection of Cheques in Foreign Currency.
- Inward Remittances (Miscellaneous Remittances)
- Outward Remittances (Miscellaneous Remittances)
- NRE Deposit Accounts.